Sunday, January 2, 2011

SJ 10 - Initial concept

Concepts

   Before choosing a concept for a tower, I have to understand more about my character. Therefore, I did a bit of research about who my character really is, and what are his personalities.

Understanding of my character


   After I understand about my character, I chose the word 'strategic' as a concept. This is because my character have this value in him that makes him known for and I will use this word to make a tower that suits him.

   For the tower, I will apply Japanese elements in the building as the art of ninja comes from Japan. The inspiration of the tower comes from the idea of a bamboo tree covered with shurikens that were threw towards a certain point. Finally, those research materials were used to finalize the structure of my viewing tower for my character, Shikamaru.


Progress page 1


Progress page 2


Progress page 3


Progress page 4


Progress page 5


Measurements for actual model


Measurements for actual model


Presentation board layout

No comments:

Post a Comment